Portable Chain Hydraulic Brinell Hardness Tester, 3000AWORKING PRINCIPLE
Fix the test head of Brinell hardness tester to the test frame. When testing fix the measuring frame onto the surface of the test piece firmly, load force by operating the handle.
The test head is a mini hydraulic system which contains a control valve for controlling force. When force loading to 3,000 kgf, the control valve opens, pressure releasing. According to ASTM standard, force laoding should be repeated 3 to 4 times, keeping the pin of the pressure gauge reaching the point of 3,000 kgf 3 to 4 time. In this way, it equals the test regulation of test force 3,000 kgf, 10 mm test ball, force maintaining time 10 to 15 seconds.INSTRUMENT FEATURES
- On-site testing. It could be operated in workshop for its simple operation, easy to carry, used in testing large cylinder work piece on site.
- Permanent Indentation. Permanent indentation after test is for rechecking.
- High reliability. It completely follows Brinell hardness test principle, reflecting the mechanical property of the test material or parts, the same as desk testers.
- High accuracy. The test force accuracy complies with relevant regulations home and abroad, the same accuracy as desk tester, complying with ISO6506, and ASTM E10 standards.
- On site testing of Steel Pipes, Bearings, Gas Cylinders
- Replace inaccurate and unreliable Leeb hardness tester
- Read value of Brinell hardness directly after test will Brinell Indentaion Measurement System
- Test Force: 3000 kgf, ( 1000kgf, 750kgf, 500 kgf optional )
- Test Ball: 10 mm Carbide alloy ball ( 5 mm optional )
- Test Range: 32~650 HBW
- Test Diameter: Â± 1%, complying with ISO, ASTM standards
- Weight: 14.5 kg