Portable Magnetic Brinell & Rockwell Hardness Tester, 200RDESCRIPTION
World initial Magnetic Digital Brinell and Rockwell Hardness Tester, which can make accurate Brinell hardness test with conventional indentation method of ISO 6506.2 and ASTM E10. It can also make rapid Brinell hardness test with depth-measuring method of ASTM E103, and read hardness value directly. At the same time it also can do Rockwell hardness test according to Rockwell hardness testing method in ISO 6508.2 and ASTM E18. These functions can meet the demand of precise and rapid Brinell hardness testing on-site of large steel and iron parts.
Simplified operation of Rockwell hardness and depth-measuring Brinell hardness very simple with high efficiency.
This instrument stores an accurate basic hardness, that is depth curve made from plenty hardness blocks. It also stores several Brinell curves of common materials. We can supply the service of making precise Brinell curve of common material according to customers requirement. Advanced curve correction methods can be used to test a variety of special materials.
This instrument can check and calibrate the accuracy on-site by precise indentation method at any time.INSTRUMENT FEATURES
MAIN TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
- Accuracy: Accurate force value. Test accuracy of Indentation Brinell Method as well as Rockwell test comply with ISO and ASTM standard. Depth-measuring Method accuracy can satisfy on-site test request.
- Speediness : Simple operation, high efficiency, test time less than 10s.
- Stability : Excellent stability and repeatability, reliable values transfer, keep test accuracy unchanged for a long time.
- Testing On-site: Insensitive to temperature changing on workshop.
- Unique Method: Test by absorbing to iron and steel parts, and it can finish the test by unilaterally touching the parts. It can test any dimension parts, especially steel tubes and weld on pipes.
- Initial Test Force: 10 kgf
- Total Test Force: 60 kgf, 100 kgf, 150 kgf, 187.5 kgf
- Testing Range: 20~88 HRA, 20~100 HRB, 20~70 HRC, 150~400 HBW
- Indication Error : Comply with ISO and ASTM standards
- Repeatability Error : Comply with ISO and ASTM standards
- Test Force Error: ± 1 % Comply with ISO and ASTM standards
- Operating Temperature: 5~45???C
- Dimension: 245 ( length ) x 105 ( width ) x 138 mm ( height )